PND provides the on-site engineering and construction administration services necessary to ensure that clients receive the high-quality construction that was envisioned in the design and shown in the construction plans and specifications. We utilize our experience, along with well-trained engineers and technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and the latest technology to document construction; update project schedules; identify deficiencies and get direction for corrections; communicate with designers, clients and owners; and maintain records during construction.
Our services routinely include:
- Observe field construction activities
- Provide periodic inspection of shop fabrication
- Coordinate communication between contractor and designers during requests for information
- Maintain project records including inspection reports, design clarifications
- Review change order requests
- Review of payment requests
- Lead periodic progress meetings
- Communicate with designers, owners and clients
- Verify and enforce permit stipulations
- Verify safe construction practices
- Test materials and coordinate schedule of materials testing
- Review contractors' as-built drawings
Statter Harbor Project Earns 2016 ASCE Award
Don D. Statter Harbor Launch Ramp Facility, designed by PND, wins 2016 Project of the Year award from ASCE.
Anchorage Settles Port Suit
“We are happy to settle this meritless suit against us for less than the cost of going to trial, and move on with the business of engineering,” said Jim Campbell, PND President.