PND provides the on-site engineering and construction administration services necessary to ensure that clients receive the high-quality construction that was envisioned in the design and shown in the construction plans and specifications. We utilize our experience, along with well-trained engineers and technicians, state-of-the-art equipment, and the latest technology to document construction; update project schedules; identify deficiencies and get direction for corrections; communicate with designers, clients and owners; and maintain records during construction.
Our services routinely include:
- Observe field construction activities
- Provide periodic inspection of shop fabrication
- Coordinate communication between contractor and designers during requests for information
- Maintain project records including inspection reports, design clarifications
- Review change order requests
- Review of payment requests
- Lead periodic progress meetings
- Communicate with designers, owners and clients
- Verify and enforce permit stipulations
- Verify safe construction practices
- Test materials and coordinate schedule of materials testing
- Review contractors' as-built drawings
Juneau Cruise Ship Berth Earns PDCA Award
PND is pleased to announce that our Downtown Juneau Floating Cruise Ship Berth project was recognized by the Pile Driving Contractors Association (PDCA) as a 2017 Project of the Year.
PND Engineer Addresses Fish Waste Management in New Textbook
A chapter by PND's Alex Jefferies, PE is included in a newly published textbook intended to help educators engage youth in discussions about the past, present, and future role of animals in science education.